If you are an eligible Territory homeowner-occupier, you can apply now for a voucher to get work done on your home.
If you have not received a voucher for the Home Improvement Scheme previously, you can apply for a voucher worth up to $4,000 that can go towards jobs of up to $20,000.
You will still need to pay for at least half of the job yourself.
If you have previously received a voucher through the Home Improvement Scheme, you will be eligible to apply for a second voucher up to a total value of $2,000.
Please read these instructions carefully before clicking on the link below.
- Choose Log in and enter the email address and password you originally used to register and submit your first application for a Home Improvement Scheme voucher.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the automated password recovery service below the login - Forgotten your password? Please do not register again as you are already registered (if you register again your application will be declined).
- Once you have logged in, click on the Home Improvement Scheme - Homeowners - 2nd voucher application form.
- The application form is to be filled out online and all relevant documents uploaded as required.
- You may begin anywhere in the application form; you will need to save as you go so as to be able to re-access your application.
- Make sure you select Submit when you have completed the application.
- You will receive an email confirming that your submission has been received.